Third Annual Study Identifies Trends, Challenges and Opportunities for Brands and Their Distributed Local Marketing Networks
Chicago (September 30, 2016) – A webinar scheduled for October 11, 2016, will give attendees the first look at the latest local marketing trends analyzed in Brandmuscle’s State of Local Marketing Report. The report surveyed more than 2,100 small businesses while analyzing hundreds of millions of dollars in channel marketing investments made by global and national brands over the past five years.
Now in its third year, Brandmuscle’s State of Local Marketing Report pairs detailed research analysis with actionable insights to help brand marketing managers as they develop their local marketing plans for 2017 Survey data comes from global and national brands that sell through distributed networks of independent dealers, agents, franchisees and retailers. The report examines how brands support their affiliates with local marketing execution across four categories – digital, traditional, social and events – and includes input from the executives who lead local marketing for their companies.
“As the leading local marketing technology and service provider, we’ve used the State of Local Marketing Report to expand our understanding of the space as a service to the category and our clients,” said Clarke Smith, Chief Strategy Officer and webinar presenter. “We’re excited to reveal the findings in this webinar, providing both data and advice for brands planning their 2017 distributed local marketing programs.”
In addition, Brandmuscle’s State of Local Marketing Report webinar will also:
- Unveil Brandmuscle’s State of Local Marketing Quadrant™
- Pinpoint which local marketing tactics are truly driving sales for global and national brands
- Cross reference survey responses from local dealers, agents and franchisees with an analysis of corporate co-op spending to showcase where marketing dollars are being spent and proving most effective
- Reveal why local digital marketing is the greatest opportunity for global and national brands leading into 2017
- Identify how a step-by-step social media plan for local dealers, agents and franchisees – such as social advertising – can benefit brands at the corporate level
- Learn why local events and sponsorships are the highest ranked tactic in terms of effectiveness while highlighting how to support dealers, agents and franchisees
Interested parties can register for Brandmuscle’s State of Local Marketing webinar free of charge. Space is limited, so attendees are encouraged to reserve a spot now.
About the presenter: As a 20-year marketing veteran, Clarke Smith is responsible for the vision and development of Brandmuscle’s technology platform and service offerings. Serving as an active thought leader in the marketing technology space, Smith heads the technical and strategic development at Brandmuscle while ensuring the company continues to meet the evolving needs of global brands that execute local marketing.
Offering a comprehensive local marketing automation platform backed by 24/7 on-demand support, Brandmuscle helps national brands capitalize on opportunities and local market conditions with brand-compliant, customized marketing across all mediums and formats. Headquartered in Chicago with offices in Cleveland, Austin, Kansas City and New Jersey, Brandmuscle employs more than 700 talented professionals and serves more than 275 of the world’s leading brands. Brandmuscle is the only software provider ranked “Best” in all categories of Gleanster’s Local Marketing Automation Vendor Benchmark report and has appeared on Inc. Magazine’s 500 | 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies in America List multiple years. For more information about Brandmuscle call (866) 464-4342 or visit www.brandmuscle.com.
# # #