Brandmuscle will be giving attendees an extra boost from the Cyber Café at the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America 72nd Annual Convention and Exposition starting this Sunday, April 12, through Wednesday, April 15, in Grande Lakes Orlando, Florida. As a show sponsor, Brandmuscle will be sharing insights on how suppliers and distributors in the beverage and alcohol industry can "power their marketing efforts to full strength" using Brandmuscle’s suite of software and services.
Attendees are invited to stop by the Brandmuscle Cyber Café where they can enjoy coffee, check emails, recharge their mobile devices, and engage in fifteen-minute demos to learn how Brandmuscle’s tools help those in the alcohol and beverage industry streamline marketing efforts and drive more demand for their products. In addition to Brandmuscle’s well-known suite of design and print services for coupons, point of sale (POS) materials and more, attendees can also learn about several new digital and social offerings that help suppliers and distributors take advantage of on- and off-premise retailers who are increasingly more tech savvy.
Brandmuscle products being featured at WSWA include:
- Coupon Creator, for developing customized retail programs
- Design Tracker, for easy management of approvals for marketing projects and cost
- POS Warehouse, for streamlining management of the warehouse fulfillment process
- Proof Gallery, a complete searchable library of all your marketing designs
- Brandmuscle’s social media tool for easy development and delivery of content
- Brandmuscle’s digital offerings, including integrated email and e-brochures
- Brandmuscle’s reporting capabilities for better marketing data and insights
- And more…
Stop by for coffee, to check email or charge your batteries and say hello at the Brandmuscle Cyber Café which will be located directly outside the main exhibition hall.