The State of Local Marketing Report 2021-2022
The State of Local Marketing Report is the most comprehensive study on local marketing, with over 10,500 channel partners participating over the last seven years. Discover local marketing best practices based on millions of data points and learn what components make up the most effective local marketing strategies. Download your copy today to maximize the impact of your channel marketing program and drive more revenue growth through local channel partners!
Discover Local Marketing Best PracticesThrough our research, we’ve identified local marketing best practices that empower channel partners to expand their marketing competency and attract more business at the local level. When applied at scale, these local marketing best practices can drive significant year-over-year revenue growth for your brand.
“Partners who spent 1% or more of their revenue on marketing achieved 14% higher revenue growth.”
Shape Your Local Marketing Strategy
We surveyed more than 2,400 channel partners this year to understand the factors that are holding them back from participating in their corporate marketing program, how they’re spending their co-op funds, and what tactics are a priority. Use the data and insights revealed in the report to shape your local marketing strategy so it provides the support channel partners need to succeed in local marketing.
"1 in 4 partners don’t know what types of marketing support is provided to them through the channel marketing program."
Leverage Local Marketing Trends
Access timely insights and local marketing trends based on real spending patterns and marketing activity throughout 2021. Learn what tactics partners prioritize and how to better support them.
“Social media advertising is a top priority for partners, but just 42% of programs provide even basic support.”
Download The State of Local Marketing Report 2021-2022
What Is Local Marketing?Local marketing is a strategy for disseminating a brand’s message through channel partners who have a physical location within a community. These small businesses are able to connect more meaningfully with local community members and can therefore target the brand’s audience more effectively than corporate marketers. While national marketing campaigns must appeal to a broad audience, local marketing campaigns can be specific to a particular region, city, or town. The increased relevancy and personalization of local marketing can drive significant revenue for both a brand and its channel partners.
Local Marketing Tips 2022
- Partners ranked digital marketing tactics amongst the most effective
- With the exception of television (67%) the top 10 tactics for effectiveness were digital
- Online reputation management ranked as the most effective (81%)
- Of the top tactics, only website (73%) and organic social media (68%) were used by more than half of partners
- This represents an incredible opportunity for brands to leverage their channel marketing programs to help partners with the execution of the most effective tactics
- Providing access to do-it-for-me program support along with assets and an appropriate level of fund reimbursement will incentivize partner participation